Friday, June 19, 2009

i am a genius...

what, you don't believe me? Then you must know me, because i am not :) I( am the same person who can split my hand open and end up needing surgery, because i split it on a toilet of all things.
somehow i think that any accident involving a toilet puts you out of the genius category. So putting a freezer drawer in backwards should not surprise you. I got the thing jammed, had to ask my wonderful father in law to come help us. of course i spend two hours trying, had food melting, and how long does it take him? 2 minutes. how does it always end up like that? Takes him 45 minutes to get here, and 2 to fix it.
The roofers from after hurricane ike didn't fix our roof to windstorm standards. so we may have to have roofers fix the roof that was fixed from the hurrican. Seems rather unfair to me. We had it fixed already... ripoff roofers i suppose. i am guessing that is why they wanted them inspected as it was done, had been nice to know that to start with.
GGGRRRRRR...
So now, i shall go to my happy place. Thinking of our vacation, and seeing that wonderful man of mine. The kids are getting excited. I think i am more excited because i know what an amazing trip this is. I've never been to disneyworld. I always hated being the one kid in class who had never been. So i am so excited that the kids can go. Midget and i keep joking that the first ride we are running to is the one i have ALWAYS wanted to ride. No laughing, the Dumbo ride. I love Dumbo, so i have always wanted to ride that. So now she is all excited to ride it with me. She's so cute. We are getting the package rate, so we coudln't extednd the hotel stay without messing that up. So i found the coolest hotel!! The nickelodean hotel.. Who knew??
It has a waterpark at the hotel, they do shows, and best of all you can slime people!!! The kids and i have big plans for daddy :) We will be there on his bday, so that night is free!! That always helps. The kids can even have their birthday with spongebob. He walks all around. So much nicer to think of these things. We can't wait!!

30 more days.....




No comments:

Post a Comment