Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bullies

Poor midget has a bully in her class. He's been hitting the girls! I mean actually punching them. He hit one of her friends in the face! Who does that? I mean, really.. Who lets there little boy punch people in the face, let alone a girl. What is wrong with people? Of course, the school sends notes home to his parents, but that is it. Makes me sad, and makes me wonder what on earth is going on in that poor little guys life though to make it seem okay to keep hitting people in the class. However, it's going to get ugly if he punches my daughter again.
Well, we have lots of homework, and baths. we have one hour to get baths, homework and bed. Grey's anatomy, a slice of lemon pie and 2 sleeping kids :)

1 comment:

  1. Thats really sad and it does make you wonder doesnt it.

    ReplyDelete