Friday, July 2, 2010

rainy days

So it is pouring down rain, and pouring down more rain. We had her horse show yesterday, and between the annoying bratty boys, and the rain, it was crazy. She did good though. We got video of it, but my spielberg son said he wanted to make a movie for us. So, we will wait for that :) Who am I to interfere with art ?!
He had a friend sleep over. They had a good time, and now he is on his way to there house to sleep over. Good times for my little man. He's funny in packing for a sleep over. I don't think he would take clothes or a tooth brush if i didn't tell him. His priority is his laptop and his shoes. He's turned into Imelda Marcos about his shoes. He has more than I do.
So it is just us girls. Midget has a runny nose though, so between the rain and the nose, it's going to be a night in. Movies, blankets and wonton :) IT sounds good to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment