Monday, October 31, 2011

Confessions...

Nothing good i'm afraid, or all that exciting :) I absolutely love the a&e show Billy the Exterminator. It's odd, i know. But there was a little boy at the trick or treat in the park last night dressed like Billy!!! Oh how i wish i could talk mine into doing that. It was so awesome!

Now the kids went nuts over the minecraft boxes these kids wore.
We are waiting to get the fun started again... It's been a fun, tiring couple of days! I am looking forward to a restful november!

2 comments:

  1. My hubby loves the exterminator!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?? It's on there too? They are such nice people. I emailed on a fluke, not expecting a reply about our carpenter bees. And the mom replied! I felt so silly for being so excited:)

    ReplyDelete