Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Drive-in Movies..


When watching the old movies from the 50's, people looked so happy at the Drive-in's. So when I saw we had one here in Austin I though, "How fun!" Well, there are the way you picture things going in your head, very Donna Reed is how I pictured it. I did not take into account the 99 degrees it was outside, how late it was, and how you couldn't keep your car running with the AC. It was so hot!! It was fun though, and I would go back in the fall or winter when it isn't so darn hot. Neat idea, maybe a better date night, unless you have a truck maybe where everyone can sit and be comfy. I think the heat ruined it for midget, and my liite man was more interested in the movie after than the one we saw:( We'll try again when it's cooler:)

No comments:

Post a Comment