Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Midget's room







So we did the cool guys little room. He loves it So naturally, we had to do hers too ) It's so much fun having a little girl. Although i loved making his room so cool. The stripes were his idea :) So first she wanted pink, totally not her, but i thought hey, ok. She's changing and growing. Maybe she likes pink, all her friends do. We painted pink, well it came out awful. She then says i like purple still, i'm sorry. It needed another coat, so we went with tried and true purple. It is so her, and she loves it. She has pretty fairy sheets, and a purple duvet. She says her bed feels like a cloud, and it is awesome. The really cool thing about her room is her stuff. She has so many things that are sentimental. My daddy just passed away, although he was gone long before. The picture above her bed he gave to me when i was little. It's a little girl with glasses holding a frog. He said it reminded him of me. So, it is over her bed. The fairy pic is from my mom, we got it at the nutcracker market. The embroidered prayer is from her dad's grandma. It is one of my favorite's. The dolls on the shelf are from her dad's dad, and my mom, and the one with glasses was made for me from a cousin. So many special little things, her boxes from kuwait. Crown from disney. I need to get monkey some shelves for his treasures. He has tons also, he's sentimental like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment