Monday, September 28, 2009

the weather

I am so tired of the weather here. It is so hot, and muggy. I swear it is cooler in the middle east than here, and i can say that as a fact. It should be nearly sweater weather!! Not 94 degrees outside, it's fall people, come on... I want to wear my sweaters, and feel the fall breeze. I don't want my glasses to fog up when i go outside. This climate here is for the birds, but even they leave. Monkey and midget want snow, good luck sweeties. It happened last year, so it won't again until your 20.
I'm rather grumpy missing my hubby. This being apart is for the birds. Towing the line with no help from people stinks!! I've had the car die, the fence fall, lights break, and heaven knows what i am forgetting. Thank God for Bob. He's rescued me more than i can say. He's been great for the kids. Sheldon too, he's keeping the kids company. We love our kitty to pieces. Midget nearly does literally. :)
Off to pick the kiddo's up from school. Midget has ballet, and monkey has a belt test this week. So we are practicing our korean for the belt test. How amazing is it, my son knows some french from kuwait and private school, arabic from kuwait of course, spanish from the public schools here. Plus the basic korean phrases for his belt tests. Amazing, and he just picks up on it so easy. It's crazy! In a good way of course.... He doens't realize how much that could help him later in life yet.
I still say arabic and spanish, very similar....

No comments:

Post a Comment