Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It turns out midget's new dance studio has a winter show also. A small one at the studio. She is so excitd. I can't believe how much she has learned there already. She abslutely loves it. She is leaping all over everywhere practicing, it's pretty funny. She reminds me of an antelope for some reason.... i mean that in the nicest way.
Monkey is all over this skateboarding obsession. He wants to be on his board day and night. That is one nerve wracking hobby for me. I guess it makes sense his dad loved it too. It seems all the middle aged dads do also. They all try to hop on and show him tricks. I eep reminding them, if you get hurt, not my fault :)
I love this time of year, the weather is nice. I love the colors too. It's almost december, i can't believe it. Weve trudged along and survived! Woo-hoo! I can't wait for he thanksgiving break. Relaxing times...

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to your little girl, I too loved ballet from the moment I started and even now Id love to find a good adults class.

    Love your son's obsession, sounds similar to my brother and at 30 he still gets out for a ride from time to time...scary!

    ReplyDelete