Friday, November 13, 2009

T.G.,I.F.

IT's friday!!! Woohoo!! Only one more week until thanksgiving break!! I don't know who is more excited the kids or me. Then we get to start all the fun christmas stuff. I can't wait! They have been dying to go see the new christmas carol movie, but i refuse to see it before thanksgiving. That's just wrong. We are so looking forward to seeing the new movie the blind side also. It's about a woman who takes in a homeless teen. He ends up being awoderful guy, and a pro football player. IT has tim McGraw in it too :) The commercials make me cry, should be good. The kids want to see it too. A good learning lesson for them i think.
The weather has been amazing, i hear it will get hot tomorrow, and then cool off again. I would love some sweater weather though.
Should have some good pics this weekend. Lots going on, parties with some friends at build a bear. I'm sure monkey will be learning to tricks on his board. He's working hard on it.
Have a great weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Im busting to see the new Christmas Carol movie too.

    And what is this, a movie with Tim McGraw - Im there for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polly,
    it is called blind side, it has sandra bullock in it. It's about a homeless boy, they take in and he ends up being the #1 nfl draft pick. I don't care much about football, but it looks like an amazing story! And it has tim mcgraw :)

    ReplyDelete