Tuesday, March 30, 2010

coughs and catnaps


We have been so busy it seems, but I could not tell you what we have been doing. Strange isn't it? Seems like we are, but it's nothing exciting, just daily life. Monkey has a bad cough, and sounds like he's been smoking for 20 years. I'm going to have to take him in to the dr i think, nothing is helping. So i am wondering if it is allergies or strep throat again. Poor guy. He was so worried i was going to take him today. He's volunteering at school to help with an enviromental fair. Yes, you read that right. Amazing, and i am so proud of him for that. He's got such a caring heart, and sometimes i forgot what a good person he is. i'm just so darn proud of him! Remind me of this when his teachers call me and he is in trouble please :)
My little midget princess, had her last dental appt. The Dr. should be able to afford his new sports car now, and i am glad we were able to help. She had two teeth puled, so she was a little whiny. She has however perfected the meanest dirty look ever. I was shocked when i looked at her and was on the recieving end. I am sure this will make my mother happy. She slept alot of the afternoon, and was thrilled sheldon let her nap with him. Such a good cat. I let her stay home today, as the last time the teacher was on the recieving end of lots of whining. You are welcome Mrs. R. You owe me one!

No comments:

Post a Comment