Wednesday, March 31, 2010

fair

We had so much fun at the enviromental fair yesterday. My little man was such a good helper, the principal came to tell me! You should know, when i see this woman coming, i try to run the other way. She is a hoot. She has big hair, high heels and is very aggresive. I would not want to be on her bad side. She makes me think of Dallas episodes and Mary KAy. She did catch me though, unfortunately little miss midget loves her, so as i am trying to duck and cover, she is waving and screaming "Hi!!" to the woman. We need to work on our signals. As the hubby and i have our thumb gesture, she and i have none. To anyone who we have used our gesture on, i know nothing, it was all his idea :)
So, my little monkey helped set up booths, and even got to use the principals camera to take yearbook pictures. How cool is that?! He had a great time. We won a couple plants, and petted a few animals at the petting zoo. Woohoo, save the earth :)

1 comment: