Friday, September 10, 2010

Off we go...

We are on our first adventure out of here. Ok, so it's only an hour away.. but still. We are off to Dubai too find Pottery barn kids to get midget's bday present. Yes, I said pottery barn kids, not Mohammed's camel repair shop. It's in the malll with crate and barrel and pottery barn and a million other shops. I think hubby might regret bringing me to the shopping capital of the world. Not to mention these people don't wear the suburban texas mom uniform of capri's, t shirts and flip flops. It's rather annoying. No, I don't want to get all dressed up to go to the mall. But boy, do they treat you like poopy if you don't!
So after we hopefully find this mall, we are meeting our new friends, soon to be neighbors at wild wadi waterpark. Say that ten times fast, you can't? Well neither can my kids who won't stop trying!!! It's going to be a long drive....

No comments:

Post a Comment