Friday, October 29, 2010

Catching up...


Here is a pic of midget, she too is wondering when things will slow down :)

I have not been very good about posting on here lately, so sorry about that! I'm still waiting for things to slow down, but it doesn't seem to be happening. I did get my driver's license for here, and my id. So that means i can legally drive our jeep. That has been so much nicer, nothing against the lovely chevy aveo, it's a great car :) Although now, hubby is feeling the sudden urge to hurry up and get me my own car for good. He doesn't like driving the aveo either :)

Here's the new jeep, it's got 4 wheel drive :)
Sometimes this place really amazes me though. Some of the things you can see here, are so breathtakingly beautiful, and then of course some are not. But there is a mosque here called the grand mosque, it is so beautiful. I drive past it every time i go to carrefour, which we've decided is more like kmart, than target. Not quite as nice as target, but a bit nicer than wal-mart. It has just about everything... but ricotta cheese. A whole other story.... So here is a picture of the mosque, it is so pretty, even at night all lit up with the colors on the white. I hope to go tour it soon, lots of people say it is even more gorgeous inside.


Super Kit-teh arrived. He is settling in nicely. He's very lovey now, and seems to be liking his new home. Although he really misses sitting on the sill of the window in our old kitchen. We are going to have to find him a good sunny spot somewhere. he has been sleeping in my bed, or cuddled up with midget, as her new comforter is chenille. Yes, she did pick that to entice him :)

Here are some barbie's i thought you all might get a kick out of. The barbie here is called fulla barbie. Not sure what that means? But here is there barbie and ken, now what i am wondering, is what does barbie have on underneath. Because the lady in ikea who took her abaya off to go to the bathroom, i will forever remember, had on nick and nora cloud pajamas:)


Yes, that is a bratz doll box too...

2 comments:

  1. Well now, I never would have thought Barbie would come like that.
    Your new Jeep is great too, I very nearly bought one the same 2 years ago and some how ended up with a Honda??
    The Mosque - wow, it is breathtaking isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny, we had the honda cr-v back home, very similar. It lasts forever, it's still going with another owner!
    I never thought i would see one like that either, makes me wonder if we went to africa or india, would there be a native one there? :)

    ReplyDelete