Thursday, July 14, 2011

Settling back in...

So we are back at our own house, and it's good to be home! Granted we are low on furniture, and homey things, but they are on their way. Finally got our internet hooked up, so my thumbs can quit cramping up from trying to do all the internet on the iphone :)
So now we are looking for a car, settling in and replacing all those things one uses everyday that you can take for granted! No, i don't really want to spend 25 dollars on an iron, but do i really want to go all wrinkled?? Hmmm.....
The kids are glad to be home, and have had sleepovers and are playing with their old friends like we never left. Strange... it's like we never left, but have lost a year somehow. But, it's good to be home and see all the family and friends we missed so much.

3 comments:

  1. I think theres something wrong with the blog, its not updating! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home, and finally I have conquered my problem with posting on your blog. I have been following along but getting more and more frustrated by not being able to comment. Its fixed, yay, this is me doing my happy dance!!

    ReplyDelete