Monday, August 22, 2011

School time...

So today the kids went back to school. Some more enthused than others. Midget was excited as she had a friend from pre-school in her class. Monkey, not as enthused. But really what 7th grader is? I can't believe my baby boy is in 7th grade! This was the first year I didn't walk him in, and I kept envisioning myself clinging onto his leg as he dragged himself inside. Junior high scares the bejeezus out of me. Would it be bad if i said don't talk to anyone you don't know, don't eat anything i didn't put in your lunch bag, and don't make eye contact? I didn't, i wanted to... Between my mothers horror stories of the drugs and activities kids are doing at his age, i'm going to have nightmares for the next 1o years!
I trust him, and he's a good kid. He's got some friends he's looking forward to, and we'll all survive :)
Loving her hello kitty lunchbox :)
He's posing... :)
All set...
Now, are these two cute or what?

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I hope that they both had a great first day back.

    ReplyDelete