Saturday, August 13, 2011

Woo-hoo...

I got my birthday present early... and i absolutely love, love it! It'll take me forever to learn to use the thing, but it's okay. So my new toy is a canon rebel dslr, the beginner, beginner one. Since my love camera was beyond repair with sand from the dunes. But this thing is amazing!
Here's the car... so pretty.. look at how it catches the shine... please ignore the dirt :)
Handsome little man...
Kit-teh!
smiley girl...
This i love, you can see her little whispies, and her shiny earrings. She is still talking about them :)
The boy had assumed his position.. Until we go get his book he has to read for school ;)

So excited! Now i can take tons of pics!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh heaven huh? I have a Canon DSLR - 600D. I love her dearly. I had the 350D on permanent loan before I finally indulged and bought my own baby. I can't wait to see your pics.

    ReplyDelete