Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas pics and Aunt Patty and Julie

I finally got around to downloading, or is it uploading? my pictures from Xmas. I had forgotten that hubby was running around like the paparazzi at my mom's house too :) He got some nice pics though, but this one is my absolute favorite...
That man, he still melts my heart. Look at the look on his face... He was so happy to give her the sweetest heart necklace he picked out for her.
And this, this was monkey's big present... ugh.
Here is my super-cool bike the kids and hubby got me... it's so neat. My mom had one almost identical when I was a kid. :)
This on his shirt is Nyan cat.... a pop-tart rainbow pooting internet sensation... and just so you all know.. I am awesome for getting him that shirt!
This is my brother, and our 18 yr old cat Rodney
Here's the kids educating Aunt Patty and the grandparents on Maru the cat :)
The family :)
The family, rotate uncle J out and add dad :)
Now Sheldon is one SPOILED cat! Yes, that is monkey holding the neck massager on him, and he absolutely loves it!
Aunt Patty, and i really want to know what skin products she uses... because she has some amazing skin!

2 comments:

  1. I loved looking at your family photos and yes that look on your hubby's face as he gives your daughter a gift is more precious than diamonds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Polly! He is so adorable about his sweet girl. I always enjoy yours too, especilally those adorable boys! They grow up so fast :(

    ReplyDelete