Wednesday, May 27, 2009

awesome teacher

This teacher is awesome!! She's a 4th grade teacher in Louisiana who told her students if they all passed the state exam for reading she would eat fried worms. Apparently they were reading the book in her class. They all passed it, and she did it!! She ate 30 fried worms!!!
I don't know about you, but i think that is so great! I bet you everyone of those kids will remember her for the rest of their lives. That is dedication to your job and your students. I hope that the parents chipped in for some pepto bismol for her. :)

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=5388969&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is dedication for you isn't it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - I left an award for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. My hubby says they were cooked as a delicasy? Not sure how to spell that. But it wasn't as gross as i was hoping. Still, it was nice of her.

    ReplyDelete