Monday, May 4, 2009

Mom's new toy :)









I got a new toy, a very cool one. My hubby is the sweetest ever. After our desktop got zapped, and Bob saved the day, he still got me one. Here it is... It is a magical thing, and i can only hope i will figure out how to do all the cool things it does. But the coolest, is the fingerprint swiper, that keeps my genuis 9 yr old off it!! Although, he is trying the mythbusters way of copying my fingerprint...kind of scary.
The midget took this with the new dsi, kind of neat :)




Oh vey, the season of ballet bombardment. Money for the pictures, money for the costumes, money for the flowers, the dvd, the teacher..... And the real kicker..money for the shoes that just suddenly cause her to squeal in pain. Now these shoes will have to be replaced. The sad part, they won't fit her in the fall when it is time to start again. Ugh. But, she loves it, and they all couldn't be
cuter in the recital if they tried :)


How can you be annoyed by any of it though really, look at that smile :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I miss my ballet days - I love the pic of your poppit.

    ReplyDelete