Friday, May 8, 2009

Sweetness...

Mothers day is already off to a good start :) My mother-in-law sent me flowers :) How sweet is that? Funny too, because i sent her some. I guess she is right, great minds think alike. I sent her some, because i figure she probably doesn't spoil herself enough, so i thought that would be nice. Rather than slippers or something like that, i figure flowers, totally impractical, but lovely to look at.
We've had an eventful few days. The little princess shoved a large sequin off her pants up her nose. We think, because once we got to the e.r. no one could see it. So, if in future years her intelligence falters, blame me. It's the sequin. The consensus is, if it were in there, it would hurt. Her nasal passages are way to to tiny for it to have fit through, although she says she rolled it up. I am talking so tiny the dr wanted to chisel them to make them bigger. So a giant sequin could not have fit, right?? Her brother was the pillar of support. Loaning her his most prized possession, soldier bear. That is the ultimate sacrifice, which she did not take lightly. I had to remind myself this, to refrain from torturing him as he told every single person we saw from the house to the e.r. and back that his sister shoved a sequin up her nose. I mean the elevator guy, the weird man in the parking garage. The nice man whose mother was having open - heart surgery was glad to hear it, and he found it to be quite funny. So we did make his day better, apparently he had done the same with the marble.
I would take pictures of my flowers, but my memory card seems to be m.i.a., i am guessing it has been relocated to a nintendo d.s.i.
Thank you grammie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment