Friday, August 28, 2009

T.G.I.F.




We survived the first week of school. I found out the principal at monkey's school is the top principal in the district. After seeing her around the school i see why. She is absolutely fabulous! So energetic and friendly, but she has a look. You can tell if you cross her, that's it. I like her! He has a locker, so they got to decorate and he wanted a pic to take of sheldon. So funny! So up there is what he picked.
Yes, John i know. You don't like cats. But they are amazingly self sufficient :) So you can't have him for lunch.
Shame on you..... :)
Midget had a great first week, although long. She likes her new teacher, and her classmates. She misses her old ones, but has a few good ones in there. We are getting her party all planned out. She is so excited, and she will be quite the star at it. I will post the pics soon....
Now i am deciding whether to muster the energy to go to the new movie shorts, or wait until tomorrow. I am leaning to tomorrow... so T.G.I.F.!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment