Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!



yes, he is trying to run away, he is loved tooo much!



Happpy 2010!! The kids rang in the new year at a sleepover with friends. Who could ask for more than their friends having kids the same age, and they all get along? They had lots of fun. I went to see a movie, and went to a party across the street. I saw it's complicated, fabulous movie!! I hadn't stayed up that late in years. Although it would have been much more fun with the hubby there. I was the pity person, and all the girls on the street came after me at midnight :) It was lots of fun though.
I was glad when the kids came home this morning, and we just had a nice dinner. We even broke out the nice glasses. We had ham, cake and brocolli and cheese. It was a nice dinner to bring in the year. I got to talk to the hubby last night around midnight, so that was nice. He got the kids this a.m. It's moce we get to talk to him all the time.
You can see in the pics my new hutch. It's my xmas, new year, anniversary present. Isn't it gorgeous!! We got to get it by xmas, and we both love it.

1 comment:

  1. I love your hutch - no wonder you are pleased with it.

    Your New Year dinner with your Kids looks fabulous, what a lovely idea. I so look forward to my kids being older and having family dinners with lots of laughter and chatter.

    ReplyDelete