Sunday, January 10, 2010

what a mess!

I often wonder what do i do all day that keeps me busy. I know lots of people wonder sometimes :) Well, after having a awful headache yesterday, i saw what it is i do all day when i woke up today. I did nothing yesterday, i laid on the couch and whined. Thank you to my lovely kids for not harrasing me to terribly to go do something :) It looks as if we could be on clean sweep, or hoarders! Apparently Monkey decided he was going to teach his sister how to throw popcorn into her mouth. He isn't the best at cleaning so there was some popcorn left on the floor. I can actually see the trail of what they ate. Midget apparently loved drinking out of the wine glasses on new years, so she drank her orange juice out of it again. Toys are left out to see the trail of boredom that they left.
Please don't judge, and don't call cps. They were fed, and had the wine glass broken i would have heard. I was awake enough to referee fights and apply band aids as needed.
I see my day today will be to do what i didn't yesterday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment