Thursday, January 7, 2010

Winter Blah...



This weather is really giving me the blah's. We woke up to 60, and 3 hours later it's 30. IT's even going to get to 18! If it's going to be that cold, i want snow. What's the point of being so cold if you don't get snow?
I came across some pics of monkey's little dance show for xmas. She was awfully cute, and the teacher had little skirts for them. Midget has been working hard in school. He's been freakishly agreeable all week, i am wondering what is up with that. I like it, but it's strange:) I feel so sorry for him. He watched a neighbors dog. He has watched it before, and when he did they forgot to pay him. Well during the break they came by, gave him 20 bucks and asked if he would watch their dog again. Thisz wouldn't be a big deal, but it's a runner. It get's out, and we had to keep finding it. So he agreed to watch it. He's a dog person, so he likes to love on it. Once again, they havne't paid him. I guess this is a life lesson. I mentioned it to them, and they said they would bring it down. 2 weeks gone, i am guessing no. I dont' want a rift, they are nice people. So i told him i would give him the money, and next time he was to say no. Life lesson for us all i guess.

2 comments:

  1. We've got plenty of snow over here... Shall I send you some, free-of-charge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be good, for a while i imagine :)

    ReplyDelete