Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fun, fun, fun...




So Valentines day here, not so good. The hubby did really well though. He sent the same flowers that were in my wedding boutquet, my absolute favorite daisies, mixed with roses. He even sent the little midget some lavender roses, she was so thrilled with that. So as daddy says, mommy has her flowers on her table and baby girl has her flowers on her table. I was spending the day throwing up and felt like i was going to walk into the bright light.... I guess maybe as we get older the sick bugs hit us harder? That was miserable. To make matters worse, although it seemed better at the time... We had gone to my moms to take her her valentines present the day before. We had also gotten monkey some new trucks for his board for valentines day... no flowers for him ;) well mom called last night, sounding awful, asking how long does this bug last? oops... If the whole the older you get theory is true this does not look good.. it last a day and a half here. Sorry mom :( So i guess i will say it, tacky as it sounds, i can't resist, my valentines day blew chunks :) ha ha ha...
And to the love of my life, 16 or 17 years ago, which was it? The best valentines day present ever, and i never thought it would have been that day, was the windshield wipers, go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment