Thursday, February 18, 2010

school project

We are knee and elbow deep in glue, pipe cleaners and paint. I always love school projects :) The only part i don't love is having to reign in my control freak self from straighttening and fixing the parts that aren't just so. Monkey is 10, and is capable of doing these himself, mostly. But we all know, there are the kids whose parents are doing them for them, and his will be sitting next to them. Whose to say the teacher will grade fairly? I'm doing fairly well, and walked off last night so i didn't stick my nose in where it wasn't wanted. he's done a great job, and has asked for some help with the super glue, and things he can't do. It's been a learning experience, but tons of fun. It's a diarama, a scene in a shoe box. He picked a science fiction book called saga. I am leary of the laser guns, and stuff, but hopefully we won't get a call from the counselor ;)

2 comments:

  1. Gosh I think i will have to withstand the same urges when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello dear.. wud u mind if i'll say that plz leave some comments on any of my blog posts? not in the chatterbox.. but in the blog posts itself.. if u dont mind.. i need it for my grade. :) thanks a lot..

    ReplyDelete