Monday, June 20, 2011

stalling...and swimming

So there are a million other things i should be doing right now... But frankly unless one of them jumps up and walks over and says "you should start here", it isn't looking to promising :) So, i will brag on my little man. He has taken a love to sports over here, which is something that makes his dad and I so happy. Unfortunately it's too hot to do any of them right now. But swimming, we can do. So he had his swim gala at school yesterday. He did really well. Especially considering some of the other kids are on swim teams, and have done "field training". His classmates mom told me that, to me that's military training out in the desert or something, i'm guessing it's something else in Africa? That kid swam like Michael phelps! He was done, while the "good swimmers" were halfway done! So even though my man came in 3rd, he did awesome! So while the dutch criticized her son, and how he did good, but... I was thrilled to pieces and praising my 3rd place kid!
See the pro next to him, alot wear those tight swim shorts. Monkey would just die if i brought those for him :)
We do feed him, i promise!





He had so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment