Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sleepovers...

So Thursday we had a sleepover for some of Monkey's friends. We crammed 6 boys and midget and I into the car on the way home from school. I was laughing, as they think it is cool to say bad words. So i asked how many languages are you guys going to try and use in front of me? We had korean, croatian, portugese, russian/swedish, and emerati and monkey. So funny! It is funny as they all talked about having been, or wanting to go to America. They were great boys though. Hubby thought i was nuts... having them all come. There were pranks in the night, i've seen them on facebook :) But all in good fun :) They swam, played soccer/football, and played video games. They also ate me out of house and home :)
Playing some soccer! one of the boys is really, really good. He's been giving my little man some pointers:)



Popping some confetti poppers, trying to anyway. We got a giant one that didn't work :(
How cute are they? I mean cool...
Sleeping arrangements...
Breakfast... I made waffles with strawberries, per the boys request.
Games... notice the big boy in there too!

2 comments:

  1. I'm still not entirely convinced y'all are feeding him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... i just realized you see ribs :( Guess we do have to call him click-click.
    I can assure you, as i have to pick up all the granola bar wrappers, pringles cans, and various other junk food wrappers from the couch cushions, and under his bed that he leaves as little gifts for me :)

    ReplyDelete