Thursday, May 24, 2012

Field day, jeeps and parks


So hubby is on a nature kick. It's fun, but the mosquito's are out in full force in Texas. And for some reason, they are obsessed with me! They chased me all through the trails we went on this weekend. Hubby says it's my sweet blood. Right... I don't run too often, but I was moving quickly through those bushes :) The kids had fun on the hike though, and it was nice out there. Could someone please enclose it though so there aren't bugs. Between the spider bite I had and the mosquitoes I'm getting a complex! We got hubby his new car, and it's a jeep. Lot's of fun for the weekends and for hubby. He's nearing the mid-life crisis age. And this is the gift, a car to tinker with:) Plus we get to have fun with it too! We have field day tomorrow, wish us luck.. I got assigned the snow cones, a cush job i hope! Here is crazy cat enjoying the sun, asleep and upside down:)
The positive people on the hike.. Monkey and I were slapping bugs :)
Monkey and his friend having some fun.
My baby still likes to swing, i so love that..
My roses, so pretty.
The Jeep
Uncle Joel's biggest fan!
How cute are they?!

1 comment:

  1. I love your new blog layout. I keep asking my DD for a jeep...one day Ill win, just the parts are very expensive down here which is the reason we traded our VW.
    It looks like you have some very pretty places to hike. How fun.

    ReplyDelete