Monday, March 16, 2009

Irish princess and public restrooms


"Everyone loves an Irish Girl"

How cute is she with her little irish shirt? Sure who knows if she really has any irish in her. My mil says they are finish i think? As for me who knows, i believe I've heard the phrase heinz 57. With that hair, and that gorgeous skin and freckles she has, we'll go with irish. Why not? Besides, it's a fun holiday, and a cute shirt. Why not have fun with it? I think i am going to go find the cake dye and turn their eggs green in the morning. I should probably have some cerreal back up though, knowing my adventsursome duo i can here a "i'm no eting that". Or the more renound "eewww, i'm not eeaatting that,nnnoooooo" scream/whine. The midget has mastered that one, she can whine/scream with the best of them now. I think it is funny though, as i have heard the same sound in public and had to turn because it sounded so much like her, only to see it is nother girl around her age :) So she is right on track, or the others are off track also.
This weekend in honor of the 2 genuis children i have, we went to eat at a local pizza/hamburger joint. I won't name names, however it is BIG HUM(*&^%'s. I thought i was being a good mom, and letting go of the reins a bit. The monkey needed to go to the restroom, and i can see it from our table. So i let him go to the men's alone. I can see, and it's a family place. He come's out a while later, asking what suck my you know what means, and tell's me all these horrible trashy things you would expect to see at a rest stop on the side of the road in L.A. I couldn't believe it!! This is a nice little place. Now it's out there, he's seen it. He's curious, and thinks he has found the ultimate shock and awe. As I am pretty sure i had the biggest shock an dawe look of my life as he told me. I suggested to the people when i called if they want it to be a family place to clean it up. I offered my magic eraser, and said i wished i could magic erase it from my son's mind. I then threatened my son within an inch of his life, that if i get a call from school today hearing he repeated, wrote or even mentioned any of the things he saw he would be in a world of trouble. I think it worked as i didn't get that call. Thank god, or anyone else who helped with that one :)
p.s. Sorry to the monkey, but you are stuck with the ladies restrooms with me, or a family restrrom until you are 30 now!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like they need to clean that bathroom up a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Irish girl. Definately we are Irish. Traced that far back as well as Scot and of course Finnish. Still Fins are fair skinned and light haired with blue or green eyes. I guess we are Heinz 3 or 4. Ha Ha.

    ReplyDelete