Friday, March 13, 2009

They are so great..

My liittle whiz kids. They both got all A's, or +'s in the midgets case. I'm so proud of those two. Even monkey boys conduct was good. The midget got another certificate for all E's in conduct all year long. We lost the perfect attendance one thanks to strep throat. That was alot of pressure though, so that was kind of liberating not to maintain perfect attendance. With my mom being a school nurse I had that for several years. "You threw up? Good you will feel better now, go to school". It's nice to play hookey every once in a while. I think a special day with mom or dad every once in a while is a good thing. When midget missed school with strep, but she was feelig better we went and had lunch, got pedicures and went shopping. I'm sure her teacher was thrilled with that :)
The monkey's favorite hookey day activity is to browse barnes and noble. He is truly mine, as this is what melon and i would always do on our nights out. Wild and crazy aren't we. Bar's, no we would go sit in the book store and look at all the books. Once a nerd always a nerd i guess. Now i have to watch for the monkey, he picks up my books and starts reading them. I don't read total trash books, but it's al little more than i care to explain at the moment. I still say 9 is the new 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment