Thursday, March 26, 2009

stuck at home..

We are stuck at home waiting for the people to come so I can sign papers on refinancing the house. Crummy timing :( We've seen all the good movies on the pay per view, played all the games, and are bored. Sad really, there is a house full of things to do, but now that i know we have to stay here and wait, i think the walls are closing in on us....
It's for a purpose, i must remind myself.
Since when is my sweet little midget such a tattle tale?? And when will my sweet little monkey learn the skill of being sneaky enough to get away with stuff? I seriously believe this is a skill, and other kids do just as many naughty things, they just know how to get away with it. He always gets caught. Is he just not quick enough or what?

1 comment:

  1. Whenever I am stuck at home I can find nothing to do - when I am not at home I am thinking of all the things I have to do!!!

    ReplyDelete