Tuesday, June 8, 2010

rainy day

I guess my little man has officialy crossed into tweendom. He slept until 11 a.m. Granted i think he stayed up playing chess on his ipod. It was awfully cute watching midget creeping around trying not to wake him up. He was in a great mood when he got up though. So maybe he was cathching up from lack of sleep at the hotel.
He got upset with me because i told him the all black he had one wasn't going to fly. I told him he looked like some goth child, and he ran upstairs to change. I was glad he wasn't doing it on purpose. He did point out his purple vans :) I see these long haired, goth kids, and i don't want that. Luckily we talked and said he wasn't going that way, he liked the skater look. I can deal with that. :) So we are on the same page, he showed me the hairstyle he is going for in a magazine. It's not too bad, shaggy i guess would be the word. Shaggy is better than greasy :)
Crisis averted. The princess is still the princess. She loves her clothes and her hairbows. She cracks me up with her clothes ideas. She's taken to making her barbies their own designs now. So we've gotten out the sewing machine and the ribbons. It's fun actually. So that was our rainy day fun. Trying to explain why they can't get in the pool, and why just because it's raining we don't have to go shopping to fill the time. Never thought it would happen, and i would have to say it... but kids, money doesn't grow on trees. Daddy would be shocked :)

No comments:

Post a Comment