Sunday, June 27, 2010

Recital Day













My sweet girl had her recital yesterday. It was at a much bigger place than she is used to having it at. Once we got there she was very nervous. We left here at 715 to drop monkey off at my mom's house. That was a life saver, he would have been miserable there for so long. We were at the convention center from 930 until 730 at night. It was a long day, but well worth it. The girls have so much fun backstage anyway. This place had huge rooms for each group, so that was alot nicer than being in a school cafeteria. I took video of the dress rehearsal,so i didn't get any pics this time. Lugging all her stuff in by myself, and trying to run to be with her and get the pics and videos was too hard. So i decided she was the priority and let the stress go of trying to do it all. She had more fun that way, and i think i did too. Next year she has promised her daddy they are going to do a daddy daughter dance. Here are some of the pics from backstage, and i will have to figure out how to get the video on here too :) I'm sure my tech support son knows how!

No comments:

Post a Comment