Sunday, November 7, 2010

Busy weekend

I told you we were busy!

Here's my new lamp, i got a baby one :)

These are the lamps, but in a chandalier, aren't they beautiful?

Lots of chritsmas decor, i even got some ornaments at crate and barrel

Part of Ski Dubai

Spider from halloween, that is our skylight above the stairs:) ignore the sand that covers it ...hehehe

My happy, tired camper!

We had a busy weekend, but a relaxing one. My little man arrived safe and sound from camp full of exciting stories. He had an amazing time, he was even the first one up to the top of the mountain! Turns out my little couch potato loves mountain climbing?! Something a little hard to learn about your child in Texas :) he went snorkeling and brought back some corral for me, i feel the love people! They kayaked and discovered a "secret" island. So much fun! We still haven't heard all the great stories. He was so wiped out he slept until 10 a.m. one morning and went to bed by 8 last night!
We also dragged him to the mall of the emirates yesterday, hubby went with his friend/co-worker/other girlfriend after work one night. So i was crazy jealous and he wanted to take us. It only took 45 minutes to get there, so we went. I had seen the most amazing lamps, and you know i had to go on and on about them you know who :)
After hubby tried to get me one, found out they cost a bit more than we realized, and that they came in a billion colors thought it would be best to bring me. he was right, and wrong :)

2 comments:

  1. Those lamps are amazing. I just love that picture of your babies asleep in the car, too too cute. Glad your little guy had a great time at camp too. So much going on for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, but it's slowing down, it's just everything going on is so new:) I love when they sleep, even though he's a big macho 11 yr old, he still has a baby face when he's asleep :)

    ReplyDelete