Monday, November 8, 2010

No dryer....

My brand new dryer is still not working... I am afraid these clothes piles are going to form and try to kill us all in our sleep. The guy came and took the dryer, kept it for 3 days, brought it back and it still doesn't work. Very, very annoying. So now, i have resorted to using my lovely staircase to dry clothes. All the little twirly vines are great to hang the dedicates :) Who knew incompitent me could be so resourceful... Desperate times lead to desperate measures.
We had a good day yesterday though. I went and picked up a co-worker of hubby's wife. Well i eventually picked her up, after taking a 20 minute detour. Somewhere on the way to shwama or something, but i found my way there. We went and had lunch, and then to pick up the kids. It was nice to be around another texan :) Her husband picked her up around dinner time. She's doing remarkably well, especially being pregnant. As hubby says, she is a trooper!
So I will spend my day again waiting for my dryer guy, fun times. But Friday, Friday i will be driving off to have a relaxing weekend, think happy thoughts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment