Tuesday, November 2, 2010

MY BABY....sniff sniff sniff...

This is the only pic i was allowed to take before he left, in an elevator :(

So yesterday morning, i dropped my first born child, my baby, my sweet little man... off for his first camping trip. He will be gone for 4 days, 4 days! 3 nights and 4 days. Can you tell this is killing me? Poor midget and i were missing him horribly last night. I never really realized how much life and energy that kid has, he is a handful, but a nice one.
So he is off to another one of the emirates on an adventure camp. They will be mountain climing, kayaking, stargazing and having a wonderful time i am sure. Lucky kid!! The tents are air conditioned, and the food is catered, so the boy scouts this is not :) Roughing it, not really.... I am so excited for him, and i am dying to be picking him up to hear all about it!

Here is our update we got from the teacher last night, i can't wait to get the next
one!

"All arrived safe and sound, playing problem solving games on the beach followed by dinner at 06:30pm"

2 comments: