Monday, April 11, 2011

The break...

So we are almost done with our break. We had to stay home yesterday waiting on our overpriced crystal light packets, and our steak seasoning. I didn't realize, i had actually got 6 bottles, i thought it was 3. We are set for the next 3 years i think :) My bad.... We have enough crystal light for a long while, i hope. I was so loving my tea yesterday, as the tea here just isn't the same. Except at the ponderossa. I keep asking hubby can you bring some home? Oh to have the sonic drive in, and some sweet tea... and a cheeseburger, and fries..... Soon my friends, soon. I shall be home to help with the American economy, and put target back into the red. :)
Although my 370 dirham aramex fee has helped immensely i am sure...
Now to find something to do today :)

2 comments:

  1. You are moving back soon? The time seems to have flown by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, i wish, well i might wish. It depends what day it is :) No, coming home for 6 weeks or so in the summer to see family, and avoid the heat and Ramadan.

    ReplyDelete