Saturday, April 23, 2011

Wedding....and P.S. It's hot!!

So being that the kids are at a British school, naturally the talk is of the wedding. I imagine it is everywhere really, as who isn't excited about a girl becoming a princess? Well, besides my husband:) I'm so glad though we are over here, as when we got up back home and I was a girl to watch Charles and Diana it was around 5 a.m.? I remember watching it though, and it was so amazing... So at least here it will be daytime.
The school is having a special day though, and we are doing a "proper" British tea. So I volunteered to help, as it sounds like fun! Well someone please explain "proper" tea sandwiches? I emailed the lady to make sure.... But eewww.... cucumber sandwiches?
I'm supposed to bring cookies also, and I'm guessing not chocolate chip :)
So i'm off to google what in the world these tea sandwiches are, and to hop in the pool. It is hot enough now to where it isn't cold enough to give you frostbite in the pool. And it's 102 degrees out! I'm thinking June is going to be rough....
Cheerio!

3 comments:

  1. I'm lost, who is getting married again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What, were they all out of goat cheese and watercress?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny, we had a conversation with the british about watercress. No one said goat cheese though :) cream.... Big on cream

    ReplyDelete