Monday, January 17, 2011

Blah weather..

So we had a couple sprinkles. This by no means is crazy weather as was predicted. Maybe since it isn't sunny, that makes it crazy?
It is very blah and cloudy though. So my new neighbor and I were both feeling a bit blah and funky. So we decided to head out and go get some coffee. We went down the road to Mugg and Bean. I had heard they had the biggest meringue in the whole UAE. That alone was reason to get out of a blah mood! So here it is, and I have to say my grandma would be envious of this meringue!
And oh my gosh, it was as good as it looks :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like they accidentally got a spot of cheesecake in your meringue there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lemon pie, not cheesecake :) and i LOVE meringue, you can't have too much of that!

    ReplyDelete