Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Desperate times...

call for desperate measures. As some of you may know, when the hubby was away we partook in some fast food... Chik-fil-a was a staple in our dinner menu. Let me just defend by saying midget's ballet class got out at 645 p.m. So by 7, there was no time to cook, bath and homework. I also saw many a friend at that drive-thru, so no judging please :) I don't know what they put in those sandwiches, but we have all been craving. So to carefour i went and bought my pressure cooker. I was wondering the reason for the varied prices, 100 dirhams, to 725? I think i should have gone halfway, as mine had no thermometer?? But it worked anyway, and we made ourselves a chik-fil-a sandwich! They were pretty good too! Hubby figured out the right way to close the silly pressure cooker, so i think using that right, will make them even better. But the coating was just right!

6 comments:

  1. What is it with you people?! I don't have waffle fries.... If you want to bring me some... the kids would be so grateful :)
    If not......
    Silence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not seeing any honey mustard sauce there either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.kitchenworksinc.com/itemDetail/22207/WAFFLE-FRENCH-FRY-CUTTER

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cook bob... i have a pampered chef one, but i don't know how it would work on all sides. i will try it, just for you :)
    None of us use the honey mustard.... meanie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whaaa??? no honey mustard??? thats a blasphemy right there! heathens, the lot of you.

    ReplyDelete