Sunday, January 2, 2011

woo-hoo!!


So it has only taken 4 months, but the day has come... I finally finished the laundry!!! How sad is that? I think there is a wife/mom police that was going to come and revoke my mom/wife title for having it go so long. No dryer for months puts a damper on things... get it? damper...
So that was our day. Doing the laundry... fun, fun. We also met midget's new teacher. I hope she does allright. I'm a little worried, she looked like she was in tears missing her kids. They won't be here for 2 weeks. She's supposed to be helping midget, and i think the poor woman needs help. She seems very nice though, and midget really liked her. I can't imagine being away from the kids for a couple weeks. So maybe being busy with the class will help. She is from Scotland, but worked over here for 15 years. Went back to Scotland, and is now coming here for a better education for her kids. Seems to be a common theme. So cross your fingers :)
We are waiting on hubby to bring home some Fuddrucker's. He was picking up my bank card for the bank here. In celebration of the completion of the laundry, we get Fuddrucker's. Now can i convince everyone to not dirty anymore clothes?

2 comments:

  1. What are Fuddruckers? love the name, could compensate for a few choice words!!
    Laundry ughh good for you, mine is never ever finished, Im sure I lost my good housewife title a long time ago!!
    Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Polly, Fuddrucker's.... Yes, many have joked of the name. In fact midget has/had trouble saying it,and mmonkey laughs that goofy my sister said a bad word laugh everytime. It's a fabulous-my favorite ever hamburger place from the u.s. They are out here too. Apparently you had 2 there, but they both closed... sad...
    "Restaurants opened in Australia at a suburban Sydney shopping centre named the Macquarie Centre and at the Eagle Street Pier Precinct in central Brisbane in the mid-1990s[citation needed]; however, both restaurants have since closed."

    ReplyDelete