Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sandstorms.. and ice cream

So as I was on my way out of the store, i hear the checkers start running to shut the doors saying something, no idea what, as usual :) Then i see trash go blowing by. It was my first real sandstorm! Of course as I try to call hubby and let him know, he doesn't answer. According to him this wasn't a real one, but everyone else seems to think so. There were little guys trying to put the flags at etihad plaza back up as they kept blowing over. Kind of silly, but i guess it's a job. The sand was blowing in my eyes, and at one time in one place it was hard to see. But by the time i got home it was just windy. The house is blocked by other houses, and the store is in an open field where the sand can blow more. But, it was still interesting to see.



Plus here's a little surprise we found out here too, and boy were the kids happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment